Wednesday, June 12, 2013

What is black and white and red all over?

I am getting ready to take part in my first ever Internet "Quilt-A-Long" it is being hosted by a really great quilter, named Michelle Foster. You can get the details at her quilt blog page. http://quiltinggallery.com/learning-center/aiming-for-accuracy-quilt-along/

She will be giving us tips and cutting instructions and lessons for

each part of the quilt along.

Hundreds of quilters from all over the world are joining in.


I have picked out my fabrics and will be getting my first instructions on June 20th. I am going to try to keep up with the cutting and sewing and to blog about the experience and my progress. Here are my fabrics, tell me what you think.

 

 

 

2 comments:

Barb said...

Looks like fun...enjoy!

Lynn Provencher said...

LOVE your fabric choices!!! My kinda gal with the Red, White and Black! Oh I see you're a Florida quilter too - well that explains it! LOL Good Luck - I'm *still* trying to make up my mind on my fabric choices.