Thursday, January 10, 2013

Favorite Things Friday

Can't believe it has been 7 months since I wrote anything. My life has been filled with work and grandchildren and more work and more grandchildren we now have 13 with 2 more on the way. I have missed blogging so much that I decided to give it a try again. What better way to kick it off and to take part in Shay's Favorite Things Friday. So here's one of my favorite things my digital photo frame. I got it for Christmas a couple of years ago and I just love it. It reminds me of wonderful memories old and new and I smile every time I look at it.

3 comments:

Shay said...

Sounds like you’ve been busy Janice. It’s really lovely to see you back and congratulations on the new grandies (and the ones to come )

Love your photo frame. Sometimes technology gives us brilliant inventions and I must say digital photo frames are one of them ! I have one in my sewing room with all my quilts and other quilts I’ve seen that I want to make to inspire me.

Angie in SoCal said...

And that's a lovely photo in the frame! How blessed you are with 15 DGKs.

Sue said...

You are so blessed to have so many grands. We have 5 and they keep us jumping but we love every minute. I have them and their Dad's in one of those digital photo frames and both my husband or I will walk near it, get caught by a picture and then stand there for 5 minutes watching them change from one memory to the next. It is a blessing to have such a wonderful family with so much love.