Sunday, January 16, 2011

Project Run and Play

I don't sew clothes.    I did at one time and then I discovered quilting and all other forms of sewing kind of flew out the window.    I tell myself it is because I work full time, am active in my church, my guild and have 10 grandchildren to run around after.  The real reason is that I just don't enjoy it as much as I like quilting.

But if I did, I would want my efforts to result in items as cute as these talented women produce.





Go and check them out and vote for your favorite.

2 comments:

quiltingnana said...

I used to sew clothes too but then I found quilting...so much more fun

Shay said...

Oh my goodness- arent those clothes just gorgeous. Those people certainly have talent.

I'll stick to quilting because I tried clothes a few times and came up with disasters. Thanks for the link Janice.