Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Wow! 

I have taken such a hiatus from this blog!    Thinking I may want to start journaling here again, so here goes.   

I have not done much quilting, as life has become very busy.   We now have 20 grandchildren,

This is what a Parker Family Christmas looks like now!    It is a house full, every time we get together!  Blessed Chaos!

We have moved and my husband is now running his own business.   Life is good!   I have been truly blessed.   I will leave you with a couple of pictures of my most recent quilt.


It is a square in a square pattern that has been a UFO hanging out in my sewing room closet for a couple of years.   I am working hard on getting some of those finished.

I have another one almost done, and I will share it soon. 


2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

wow 20 grandchildren - how many kids do you have? I only have 2 girls and 2 grands.

Janice said...

I have 3 boys, 3 DILs, 2 ex wives, 2 baby mamas and blessed chaos often. It's not my circus, but good chance it is my monkeys!.

I love grandchildren, I am busy and broke all of the time, but I am never bored.