Friday, April 15, 2011

And the Winner Is!

I loved all of the comments about camping, gardening.    I can relate to so many of the stories.     I found that many of you love to grow things and many love to camp, but don't get to do it often enough.    

Thank you so much for helping me to celebrate my one year anniversary.    

The winner of the fat quarter bundle is comment #46 - Karyli of Sew and So on.    

Karyli said...


We are tent campers and my kiddos love it. Any sunny day in the frozen winter they ask if we can go camping today because they just can't wait for it to warm up.


I hope it warms up so your kids  can get their camping fix on.    

You should be getting an email from me in the next day or so.    I will get your snail mail and those beautiful fat quarters will be on their way to your house.

Thanks again for all of your comments.


Janice

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Karyli, from Sew and So on. Hope you enjoy you winning of the fat quarter bundle! :)