Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Such a Sweet Baby!

This weekend I got to meet and hold such a sweet baby boy. 














His name is David Jordan and he is the grandson of my good friend, Cynthia Jordan.    Friend seems like such an inadequate word for what Cynthia is to me and my family.    She is family.    For as long as I can remember Cynthia has been at every Peacock family gathering and always has a smile and a hug for all.  

This weekend I spent the night at Cynthia's house in Jacksonville, and got to love on this wonderful little baby.    He was also the reason behind my next finish for 2011.    A sweet little baby quilt.     I love the colors and the simple modern feel of this one.    It didn't take long to put together, but I like it.  Hopefully I will get to see him wrapped up in it at Thanksgiving.   


 And of course we cannot forget the wonderful meal that we had at "The Cheesecake Factory".   I wasn't always crazy about Jacksonville, but it is growing on me.

Thanks for your hospitality Cynthia!

No comments: