Friday, August 12, 2011

Art with a Heart!

My DIL, Amy is a very talented young woman, and my son is blessed to be married to her.     Like most young couples they occasionally struggle to make ends meet.   But an occasion never goes by that I don't get a wonderful homemade card from my grandchildren.    Amy uses her creative talents to help my grandchildren and the kids that she teaches in the daycare where she works to make wonderfully creative art.   

She teaches them the skills a preschooler needs to learn, while making the learning fun.   I just wanted to give her a shout out for how she puts her heart into teaching and loving my grandchildren.  

See the wonderfully creative "Get Well" card she helped them make for one of the teachers who had surgery.   Each little bug and butterfly is the fingerprint of one of the students.    Such imagination!  I love it.

You are special Amy!

No comments: