Monday, August 1, 2011

Forgive Me!

Forgive me for I have sinned.   It has been a month since my last posting!   I can't believe it has been that long.    What can I say a lot has happened during the last month.  On July 6th a new Parker grandchild was born.   Joshua Wyatt Parker  came into the world at 11:00pm CST, in Pensacola, FL.   I always tell everyone, "Grandchildren are Good!"  


I also had my 6 grandchildren from Missouri at my house for a week.     Heart bursting love and chaos reigned for those 7 days.    We made trips to the beach, the park, the pool and had a wonderful time.







We still can't show close up facial shots of the soon to be adopted grands, but they have gotten good news about the time frame for making things permanent.   When that happens I will come back and update these pictures.

I have also been doing some quilting, and will wait and share those pictures tomorrow.

It feels good to be back.

3 comments:

Barb said...

You are so blesssed....enjoyed the pictures.

Janice said...

I am so blessed. That is one of the reasons that I started blogging, so that I did not forget to document the memories and feelings that this abundant life has given me. I am so thankful and give my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ all the glory, because I don't deserve such abundance.

Thanks for always commenting. I can count on you to take note, even if it isnt something quilty going on.

You make me smile.

Shay said...

I think you're amazing. 6 kids in one house and you sound like you had an absolute blast.

Congratulations on the arrival of your new grandson.

All of this certainly explains your extended absence!